Visitors to LLELA can enjoy a variety of recreational activities which are compatible with our mandate to preserve, protect and restore degraded ecosystems, communities, and native biodiversity.
LLELA is open to the public daily. Check our calendar for any holiday closures. $5/vehicle.
- Winter hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Nov. 1-Feb. 28)
- Summer hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Mar. 1- Oct. 31)
For the protection of our wildlife, NO PETS are allowed at LLELA.
- Geocache Adventure Trail
- Hiking, Birding, and Wildlife Viewing
- Minor-Porter Log House
- Pocket Prairie Pollinator Garden
- Guided Recreational Activities