Join us for a fascinating evening as we venture to LLELA’s prairie restoration area to explore the wonders of the night sky. Ages 5 and up. $10/person. Please check our calendar for upcoming dates. If the sky is cloudy on the event night but it is not threatening rain, we will still meet and take a night hike. For more information contact email@example.com
Things You'll Need to Know
- Drive to a real prairie. Once everyone has arrived, we’ll drive about three miles on a gravel road to reach the prairie with the best view of the sky.
- Be ready for the weather. If it’s cloudy, we’ll have a NIGHT HIKE. Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather and walking.
- Advance registration is required online. $10/person.
- Arrive early and stay the whole time. Due to our security gates, you must arrive by the start time and stay the whole time. There will be no one at the gate to let you in late, or to let you out early.
- Wear appropriate clothing. We highly suggest long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Get Comfy. Bring a full (and refillable) water bottle and a blanket or chair.
- Embrace the wild side of I-35. LLELA is a completely outdoor facility without plumbing. There are clean portable toilets close to parking areas.
- Respect wildlife. LLELA is a nature preserve. Please respect the animals, plants, other visitors, and facilities at all times. Leave No Trace: Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but memories, kill nothing but time.