- Date: April 07, 2017 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Location: Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area
201 E. Jones Street
Lewisville, Texas 75057
- Introduction: Join our trail guides on a twilight stroll along LLELA’s nature trails. Ages 5 and up. Registration required by 11a.m. the day before the night hike.
Join our trail guides as they lead a twilight stroll down one of LLELA’s nature trails. We may hear some bumps in the night, but have no fear...it’s probably just an armadillo. Howling coyotes, hooting owls, and other nocturnal sounds will provide an out-of-the-ordinary hiking experience. Ages 5 and up. Registration required by 11a.m. the day before the night hike. Event details.
1. Click here http://bit.ly/CoLRegistration
2. If you don’t already have a user account, click “Login” and follow the prompts to create an account. Make sure you list all family members who will participate in the activity. Be sure to list BIRTH DATES…adults too. If you don’t list a birth date, your age will be 0 and you won’t be able to register for activities which have a minimum age.
3. In the “Activity Number Search” box, type 800000.
4. Scroll down to the date you’re interested in and click on the plus sign at the far left.
5. At the bottom of the page, click “Add to Cart.” Follow the steps to complete payment and registration.
6. LLELA staff will send you important confirmation information soon.
IF YOU NEED HELP REGISTERING, contact one of the Lewisville Rec Centers before 6 pm:
Memorial Park Recreation Center 972-219-5061
Frederick P. Herring Recreation Center 972-219-3560