Owl Prowl in the City
- Date: February 18, 2017 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Location: Central Park
1899 S. Edmonds
Lewisville, Texas 75067
- Introduction: Take a stroll down the trail through Central Park, listening for owls as we go. Afterwards, warm up at a campfire. Register by 11 am on Fri., Feb. 17
Owls hooting, armadillos rustling in the underbrush, maybe a coyote howling…we never know what we might hear on a night hike on the trails through Central Park. Join our guides as they lead a stroll down the trail, listening for owls as we go. We’ll end our hike by warming up around a campfire, where we’ll make s’mores and sip hot chocolate. Registration is required by Friday, Feb. 17, at 11a.m.
NOTE that this event is at CENTRAL PARK, not at LLELA.
1. Click here http://bit.ly/CoLRegistration
2. If you don’t already have a user account, click “Login” and follow the prompts to create an account. Make sure you list all family members who will participate in the activity. Be sure to list BIRTH DATES…adults too. If you don’t list a birth date, your age will be 0 and you won’t be able to register for activities which have a minimum age.
3. In the “Activity Number Search” box, type 800014 .
4. Scroll down to the date you’re interested in and click on the plus sign at the far left.
5. At the bottom of the page, click “Add to Cart.” Follow the steps to complete payment and registration.
6. LLELA staff will send you important confirmation information soon.
IF YOU NEED HELP REGISTERING, contact one of the Lewisville Rec Centers before 6 pm:
Memorial Park Recreation Center 972-219-5061
Frederick P. Herring Recreation Center 972-219-3560